April 26, 2013
Click Here to download a PDF of this Press Release.
Help BUILD The Foundation for Rushford-Peterson Schools.
The Foundation for Rushford-Peterson Schools is now up and operational! Please go to our website, http://foundationforr-pschools.org/ , for additional information.
R-P School Foundation exists to ensure R-P students become successful members of society by building relationships to inspire lifelong learning and the development of character. The foundation places an emphasis on scholarships (for graduating seniors) and the enrichment of educational and co-curricular activities at Rushford-Peterson Schools.
- To promote and award scholarship opportunities (post-high school training or college) to current high school seniors and alumni of Rushford-Peterson Schools.
- To provide opportunities to enhance and enrich education for teachers and students by providing financial assistance when other means have been exhausted.
- To cultivate and accept community, individual, and alumni involvement through funds, gifts, and donations.
- Administer gifts pursuant to donor guidelines. (Living legacy donations and planned giving)
- Recognize and honor the outstanding accomplishments of current students and alumni.
Estate Planning… Invest in the future of our community with a special bequest. Foundation for Rushford-Peterson Schools can be made a beneficiary of your charitable remainder trust, or a beneficiary of your life insurance policy, qualified retirement plan or pension.
Appreciated Securities… You receive substantial tax advantages when you give long-term, appreciated securities. Advantages include forgiveness of tax on capital gains and a charitable income tax reduction for the fair market value of the securities.
Property… Real estate, life insurance, works of art, jewelry, rare coins, livestock, and crops can be given to the Foundation, providing tax advantage for you.
Scholarships: This year the Foundation will be awarding a $500 scholarship to three graduating seniors interested in post-high school training or college.
Immediate financial needs:
1. To spread the word and build our foundation.
2. To explore and consider planned giving.
3. To employ a director for the foundation.
All of this is needed to ensure long-term sustainability and to enrich the educational experiences for the students at Rushford-Peterson Schools. Give now!
If you would like more information or would like to submit a donation please access our website http://foundationforr-pschools.org/donate/ or contact the Foundation for Rushford-Peterson School’s President, Lisa Ledebuhr at email@example.com or by phone at (507)259-9086.
Donations can be mailed to:
Foundation for Rushford-Peterson Schools
P.O. Box 671
Rushford, MN 55971
Thank you for helping us BUILD the foundation!