Mission & Goals
The Foundation for Rushford-Peterson Schools strives to ensure R-P students and alumni become successful members of society by building relationships to inspire lifelong learning and the development of character. The foundation places an emphasis on academic scholarship and the enrichment of the educational environment and co-curricular activities within our district.
• To promote and award scholarship opportunities (post-high school training or college) to current high school seniors and alumni of Rushford-Peterson Schools.
• To provide opportunities to enhance and enrich education for teachers and students by providing financial assistance when other means have been exhausted.
• To cultivate and accept community, individual, and alumni involvement through funds, gifts, and donations.
• Administer gifts pursuant to donor guidelines (Living legacy donations and planned giving).
• Recognize and honor the outstanding accomplishments of current students and alumni.